- Jen was measuring larger than they would have liked, so she took the gestational diabetes tests. Both came back negative for gestational diabetes. They are still keeping an eye on her, though. We hope it's just the way she's carrying.
- We had to go into the hospital one Monday afternoon because some weird stuff was going on. They hooked her up for observation. When it was all said and done, it turned out that she was a little under-hydrated. That was a relief.
- We've had two more ultrasounds since April. One was done by Mom and the other was done up here. I'm not going to post pictures because we're more than likely going to have another ultrasound done this weekend.
- We have started to feel the baby kick these past 2 1/2 months. That's been pretty neat. A little weird; but still neat. And he's getting stronger which has caused Jen some discomfort.
- We registered for stuff.
- We've gotten some stuff. Plus, our neighbors gave us a changing table and a crib. Unfortunately the crib is broken. We won't be able to use it.
- We've come up with a name. More on that later.
And I think that's about it. I can't think of any other milestones in the past 2 1/2 months. If I do, I'll just pretend like they didn't happen. You'll never know the difference.