- He continues to teethe. Drool is non-stop with this kid and his gums are getting harder each day. Everything gets chewed on; that he can fit in his mouth, anyway.
- He's trying harder and harder to crawl. We've found that we can't leave him alone for too long because he's always moving; he'd rather be on the carpet than the blanket provided.
- He loves to jump. Our church has a stationary jumper that he plays in during worship. We were compelled to go out and buy a door-hanging jumper. It's his favorite toy.
- His hair is getting longer and thicker. And, it's coming in reddish. We find that odd.
- He loves to squeal. Mostly when excited, but he also does it just because he can.
- He's getting better at holding on to things. He's also learned that instead of scooting to get a toy, he can pull the blanket and it will come to him.
- He's getting better at sitting up on his own. A little more practice and it should be a piece of cake for him.
That's about it, I think. Before we know it, he's going to be driving.